"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is the first such arrangement between a big American bank and a large foreign airline.
- By 2012 it became the largest private airline in the country employing around 1,000 people.
- He also rejected an alliance with another large airline for at least five years.
- Continental has also put into practice what many of the largest airlines are only thinking about doing.
- Boeing had never made such a major investment in a large airline, and this deal raised several questions.
- But the practice has become increasingly popular in recent years among both large and small airlines.
- But with the two largest airlines leading the way, others may follow.
- It is Pakistan's second largest airline with over 20% share of the domestic market.
- The companies said it would create an airline large enough to compete with American carriers.
- Two of the country's largest airlines are expected to merge next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.