"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also, to a large degree, happens to be the truth.
- The term has fallen out of use to a large degree.
- To a large degree, each director simply reflected what was out there.
- What happens next depends to a large degree on where you live.
- To a large degree, it gives us who we are.
- To a larger degree, I don't really care much anymore.
- "To a large degree, it seems to be a political statement so far."
- To a large degree, the move is a matter of timing.
- To a large degree they helped shape and control how land was used.
- This has to a large degree been completed, as you know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.