"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The family does not use large retailers to market its product.
- It is also one of the 40 largest retailers in the World.
- The company quickly became successful, and by the 1880s it was one of the three largest retailers in the country.
- In just 40 years, it has become the nation's biggest company and the world's largest retailer.
- "It's something we are looking at," said a technology executive for one of the nation's largest retailers.
- Over time, these three large retailers went bankrupt and closed.
- "They don't put the large retailers out of business," he said.
- It is probably the fastest growing large retailer in the world.
- Some large retailers are taking advantage of available space to expand.
- As a result, foreign companies are now the third and fourth largest retailers in the Russian market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.