"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No earlier president had won by so large a margin.
- Each went on to win a second term by large margins.
- This time, they found themselves down again by a large margin.
- By large margins, the American people want this bill to pass.
- She won her first two starts but then lost the next three by large margins.
- He continued to hold the seat with large margins over the following years.
- The plan passed by a large margin in both houses.
- The bill passed both houses of Congress by large margins.
- Game four provided the series' first large margin of victory for either side.
- Since 1972, however, Republicans have carried the state by large margins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.