"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few minutes later, he was into another large fish.
- She had larger fish to put on the fire, though.
- No other river is home to so many species of very large fish.
- It felt like having a very large fish on the line.
- He had gone under, in hopes of a large fish.
- "I am at a loss to tell you what kind of large fish could live in a small lake like that."
- It appeared to be a large black fish of a shape I had never before seen.
- In general, these large fish are seldom seen and difficult to study.
- The use of small and large fish in the local economy was analyzed.
- The rest of the body was sleek like the large fish.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.