"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following day, more than 50,000 people took part in the largest demonstration against the project so far.
- Large demonstrations are not likely to end because the fighting in Iraq has.
- It may have been the largest political demonstration in the country's history.
- "It's going to be the largest demonstration for peace that the world has ever seen."
- In 1962, the memorial was the site of a large demonstration.
- The beginning of the Congress was protested by a large demonstration.
- The two largest demonstrations outside the Clinton home were peaceful.
- It became the largest demonstration in American history to that date.
- This was among the largest demonstrations of any kind in Paris since 1984.
- The most important demonstration happened in 1983 when one of the largest demonstrations took place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.