"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we're trying to get the word out to an even larger audience.
- Why does he think it should be seen by a larger audience?
- "That was considered something of value to these countries, giving them access to a large, American audience."
- Not only that, they considered using other social media in order to reach a larger audience.
- Three days before the election, the last debate was expected to have a large audience.
- "We looked for creative ways to bring the story to a large audience."
- The large audience could not have had a better guide.
- And in the world at large audiences have moved on.
- First, Russia has a large enough audience using the internet.
- It's a true story, but here it doesn't get a large audience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.