"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some said they would have been more comfortable with a larger reserve.
- Below are the nations with the 10 largest known reserves.
- Large reserves of wood and fresh water are the main natural resources.
- This would mean a larger strategic reserve for the future.
- It has the world's largest reserves of foreign exchange, $401 billion.
- The only developing country with large foreign reserves is Taiwan, in third place.
- The park as a whole is considered the largest ecological reserve in Europe.
- The region is home to the world's largest known reserves of brown coal.
- In such cases, the association said, costs are less predictable, so health plans need larger reserves.
- The system will run surpluses for the next 15 years, building a large reserve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.