"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of our forms are also available in large print.
- It's getting hard for some of us to read these days, even with the books in larger print.
- It was all I could do to read that large print.
- The 35-foot work is thought to be the world's largest print.
- There was more, under the large white print on black background.
- Right, that's a good idea bullet points in large print.
- The stand doesn't actually have music on it, just the song texts, in large print.
- People who have limited vision can read the large print.
- Place important phone numbers in large print next to the phone.
- He can take the shuttle to Washington by himself, reading the large print on airport signs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.