"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, there are few truly public works at all.
- It's a very good example of what public works should not be used for.
- An alternative is to spend much more on public works.
- For instance, he was minister of public works in 1970.
- As a result, much effort was made to improve the island's economy, industry, public works and to change its culture.
- An additional $70 billion would be spent over five years for public works.
- This included responsibility for education, small business, public works, social services and local government.
- He was responsible for a large number of public works.
- He was to be in public works for 46 years.
- He specifically said that the government should spent the money on public works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.