"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think the public view of community arts is a very good one, do you?
- Will the president be able to keep the war out of public view?
- In peace, they can act as a secret army outside of public view.
- She will help lead the group's effort to bring the story more fully to public view.
- Even this was probably more than Congress is worth in the public view.
- It does not want to bring the process into more public view.
- But all candidates have to deal with these issues in full public view.
- This is clearly a process that needs to be opened up to public view.
- Under government pressure she came back into public view in 1870.
- Many of these works have never been on public view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.