"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was sold at public auction a year after his death.
- On 6 June 1837 she was sold at public auction for £1,230.
- The last set sold at public auction went for $8 million.
- One is a public auction, with a list of the materials to be sold.
- In November 1983 it was put up for public auction.
- The girl, he thought, like all her kind, was now forced into this public auction.
- In 2003 she was sold for $85,000 at public auction.
- And this property is' going to go up for public auction.
- She was sold at public auction there on the same day.
- The whole lot came close to being sold at public auction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.