"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is especially true with a focus from the private to the public spheres.
- "It needs to be taken private, outside of the public sphere."
- In short, the social context was set for the public sphere to come into existence.
- But he also needs to find a way to bring his private strengths into the public sphere.
- All of this would serve him well in the public sphere.
- She went on to devote her life to working in the public sphere.
- This public sphere began to form first in Britain at the end of the 17th century.
- Overall, there is focus on the relationship of the private to the public spheres.
- He is known for his work on the theory of the public sphere.
- He became active again in politics and the public sphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.