"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pregnancy and having a baby does make you public property.
- After the alleged relationship became public property, the situation was different.
- "We don't do anything special on public property for any group," she said.
- You're public property for a while and you'll need it.
- One of the ways in which the very rich are different from you and me is that they become public property.
- Because it's big and costs the earth, it becomes public property.
- To the end, people viewed the son of the former President as public property.
- Suddenly, I was a public property in a small way.
- There is no clear line between private thoughts and public property.
- Why did I have to fall in love with public property?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.