"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His public support would have been great over the last year.
- We needed to have data in hand, and a good potential of public support.
- Democrats also seemed to have public support on several major issues.
- He said his public support for the security of Israel goes back at least 14 years.
- By 1920 the government had already been giving public support to 7,667,769 children in need.
- "They must get public support for what they're trying to do."
- The public private support has been in three forms from the city.
- So, don't bank on much public support - they got very little last time and will get less next.
- For the students, the death was an opening to win back some of the public support they have lost in recent years.
- And, while costs have gone up, public support has not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.