"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is up from a price of $25 a share at the public offering.
- Such a move would not have been possible before the company's public offering, because it had only about $1.5 million in the bank.
- Over a period of months after the public offering, they were moved from their various holding companies.
- The company raised $170 million last year in its first public stock offering.
- The initial public offering could take place in the next 30 days, the company said.
- A best moment was the initial public offering of my company.
- An initial public offering may happen by the end of 2013.
- A second public offering, at $29 per share, raised an additional $2 million.
- The company had an initial public offering of $30 million.
- Which company did better in its initial public offering is not clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.