"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You are and always were a fine public speaker in your native language.
- He became a public speaker and a television sports reporter.
- For all his experience as a lawyer, he was not an effective public speaker.
- While teaching at colleges, he became known as a public speaker.
- He is also a middle school teacher and public speaker.
- She is known as an effective public speaker and minister.
- He is also a public speaker in demand across the country.
- In the end she developed into an expert public speaker.
- He is a public speaker and advocate for changes to the American health care system.
- A young man asked us if he could succeed as a public speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.