"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Deny everything, but let the public sentiment take its course.
- Like now, when the players stand very much alone against public sentiment.
- The way things are now, public sentiment will be hot.
- It is hard to imagine a worse reading of public sentiment.
- Still, public sentiment in favor of the initiative is running strong.
- Its central theme, however, is media control over public sentiment.
- But the Times ignored this fair reading of public sentiment.
- "The public sentiment is clearly behind this kind of law."
- But if they are not, he said, public sentiment will probably force Congress to mandate such standards.
- "It's really designed for the media, to turn around public sentiment, and I think it does."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.