"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bank has come under fire in recent years from critics who say it does little more than provide public subsidies for international companies.
- The difference between the $117,000 cost and the $92,000 sale price is made up by a $25,000-a-unit public subsidy.
- It gets no public subsidy and does not pay its own way.
- At the same time, the church depends on public subsidies to run its services.
- The 1970s added public subsidies as another major source of revenue.
- The average public subsidy was $40,000 a house, or $20,000 a unit.
- Still, the numbers make clear that the era of big public subsidies for professional sports is far from over.
- But that is hard to imagine without huge public subsidies.
- Those who cannot afford the full cost should receive public subsidies.
- But city officials said none would work without large public subsidies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.