"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why can't they be cut right back in line with other public spending?
- And everyone wants more public spending until they want less tax.
- Most people I knew as a student wanted high public spending.
- Republicans said the bill was needed to cut public spending.
- Can it really not be found from total public spending of around £650 billion?
- But health, education and social security together account for 61% of public spending.
- Since 1997, public spending has gone up from 36% of national income to 48%.
- I understand public spending is going to rise each year from now to 2015.
- Remember that the Internet would never have been created without public spending.
- There is public spending, which we must cover or reduce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.