"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why we can make a contribution to the public discourse.
- Do they have any authentic role to play in the process of public discourse and debate?
- You would be doing a fine thing to make this matter a part of our public discourse.
- It is a way of making connections within a public discourse.
- Such memoirs became part of the public discourse about the war.
- But, he said, the network stands as the only place on television for public discourse among young people.
- He did however note that they contributed to the public discourse about the war.
- What they do is shut them completely out of public discourse.
- "We try to keep an open public discourse," he said.
- No book in recent memory has so dominated public discourse here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.