"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the first who called attention to the public debt.
- In other words, the more they try to cut, the worse public debt will be.
- Big public debts are not always bad, to be sure.
- Just the interest on the public debt will reach $293 billion this year.
- The government is talking about paying off the public debt.
- There is also a need to avoid public and private debt.
- Also, the public debt of the city is $74,368,454, which represents an increase from the past years.
- As a result, Argentina began 2002 with its total public debt at $141 billion.
- The interest on the public national debt will be £63bn a year by 2014, according to the Treasury.
- The level of public debt is not so easy to evaluate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.