"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Someone may have a high public profile, but if there's nothing fresh being said, why do the book?
- The museum still faces challenges, one being its public profile.
- At the time, he did not have a strong public profile outside of his riding.
- Over the next three years, she developed a significant public profile.
- His public profile is higher than that of any other minister.
- You don't want to necessarily be a public profile 24 hours a day.
- The visit is being given a high public profile here.
- And the public profiles of both men have risen in the last year.
- For about ten years, Allen had a lower public profile.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.