"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand, it goes without saying that all public utilities should become common property for the people.
- He build a public utility that was important to people.
- We have vast experience with public utilities in this country.
- The authority is the largest public utility in the country.
- If you think about it, the airline is a public utility.
- They are not markets, or public utilities, as some would like.
- For example you say money should be "issued as a public utility".
- What, then, is the future of this vital public utility?
- It was the first major public utility to take that step since the Depression.
- Energy, water and waste management systems are also common public utilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.