"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I made a public statement to the effect that no such questions had ever been asked.
- These are in addition to the very public statements from both companies on the matter.
- He knew too much to make a public statement or write a book.
- "Don't you think we should make some sort of public statement on this?"
- The university did not offer a public statement about the return.
- This is the only public statement that he has made on the matter.
- I don't buy the public statements of the company one bit.
- In fact they hadn't made any public statements at all.
- The board made no public statement about the reason for the leave.
- With that in mind, a public statement's expected soon after the end of their meeting tonight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.