"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can't have the name of this firm brought back into public notice.
- He taught for nearly ten years, with little public notice.
- It had been the first magic to bring him to the public notice.
- It was extraordinary enough for the public to take notice.
- Also they are subject to change without public notice so this list may not reflect current plans.
- The first major public notice of the community was published in August 1841.
- If the defendant's address cannot be found, the court can order a public notice instead.
- Once the decision is reached, public notice must be given, and the Commission informed.
- "I would have liked far more public notice and discussion," he said.
- Most public notices and print media are in English only.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.