"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be his only public building that was not a school.
- They should put that over the door of every public building in Washington.
- There should be increased spending on public building, services and industry to get people working again.
- His work can be seen in many public buildings throughout the West.
- But the science center, a $150 million project, will be his largest public building in the state.
- She stood in a public building with her husband, son and daughter.
- The building was one of the city's first public buildings.
- I led her to the steps of a public building.
- This looks like a public building, probably the seat of government.
- As of 1990 the only commercial or public building remaining was a store.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.