"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Clinton growth strategy calls for $219.5 billion in new public investment over four years.
- But in recent years both public and private investment have returned to the street.
- Without public investment, the economic system isn't able to survive.
- Such a policy would lead to greater public investment in the environment and education, for example.
- They used their money toward private ends rather than public investment.
- We can mention public investment, as some of you have done.
- Under no circumstances, however, should we simply increase public investment.
- We also believe that public investment in this field must be increased.
- As we all know, public investment in Europe is at a very low level.
- The question is, will private development follow the public investment?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.