"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They shared a common interest in public funding of religious schools.
- "And these are the very projects for which access to public funding is make or break."
- The center was built with both public and private funding.
- If it's built, it will have to be through private and public funding.
- It isn't always easy, but last year every student received public funding.
- We believe that there should be public funding for the arts and culture.
- "The real crisis here is the lack of public funding."
- For public funding, there is a return expected as well, and it can take many forms.
- You have suggested a number of them, particularly a better division between private and public funding.
- On the other, I have concern about public funding of art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.