"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I think that we have them in the public debate now.
- But there is no public debate over the country's economic future.
- How much value is added to the public debate on the issue?
- Once a public debate began, though, the Government came under pressure to act.
- I didn't want to get into the public debate about things like that.
- This view has been under a lot of public debate.
- More than anything, he wants to start a public debate.
- So now we have time to start a real public debate.
- They want to take part in a real public debate.
- This has been the first public debate on the matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.