"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the street, with all its public displays of life, is still in the music.
- This is the first time his collection has gone on public display.
- I simply will not have my beautiful creation on public display.
- But never had he ever been a party to a public display of these things.
- They had insisted that their works be on public display.
- But just remember- This is going to be our first public display.
- The public display began on 27 May and continued for 3 months.
- During that time it went only once on public display.
- And in doing so, he'd make a public display of support.
- They want us in good shape for public display when we get to Earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.