"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With some public financing, he has raised $54,000 and spent $39,000.
- After all, public financing is giving him a chance to voice his ideas this year.
- Both candidates are now using the $75 million in public financing.
- It would be some form of public financing by the state.
- "But without the public financing we wouldn't be able to do it."
- And in the long run, the country needs full public financing.
- And the government is pushing hard to increase public financing for church schools.
- The law does not provide public financing for the research.
- But I think ultimately we'll have to go to some kind of public financing.
- "I understand the debate about public financing and economic development," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.