"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the performance, there was a public discussion about the play and its author.
- All of these studies have made important contributions to public discussion.
- Some groups are pushing for a public discussion of the policy issues.
- "More of these plans will be presented for public discussion over the coming weeks."
- That too is now the subject of angry public discussion.
- The board members had no public discussion of the project on Friday.
- There has been little public discussion or news about the new cards.
- And that raised a kind of public discussion about design.
- "I think this thing has gotten on the table for public discussion."
- It became ever more difficult to prevent public discussion of political issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.