"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This country needs you people, but not as a public agency.
- We would like to see public agencies do more of this.
- The league is an association of private and public agencies in Washington.
- When a public agency is used, parents face minimal or no financial risk.
- Family, friends, public agencies, and national or community organizations are all potential resources.
- Some public agencies and officials are trying to do more for the new immigrants.
- Even though the children were on the rolls of several other public agencies, school officials never looked for them.
- Many of the calls to the general numbers at public agencies are made by people in real distress.
- These may be employees of a public agency or private contractors.
- They have set up a public agency to try to handle some of these challenges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.