"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are no public facilities or services on the island.
- Soon after there were 200 homes and various public facilities in place.
- The area is well served by all kinds of public facilities.
- He went to the public facility for a routine call of nature.
- People in urban areas have better access to private and public medical facilities.
- Health care for the population is mainly provided by public facilities.
- He might have taken a break to use the public facilities or the john in the trailer.
- The goal was not only to house the company, but also to build a public facility for dance.
- However, from 1990s, public facilities such as parks also started to use the system.
- There aren't any public facilities for miles, and I didn't want to do it outside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.