"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The song is often heard at public ceremonies and on the radio in Israel.
- The cathedral is the location for a number of public national ceremonies.
- A public ceremony for the restoration was held on April 20, 2008.
- And it wasn't unknown for them to go days on end without speaking to each other except in public ceremonies.
- "It will be a very public ceremony," he 359 explained.
- He is expected to sign the order in a public ceremony that will allow him to deliver a speech on the subject.
- The president, on the other hand, played a key role in important public ceremonies.
- You and your friends will die in a fine public ceremony.
- It is usually performed at both public and private ceremonies.
- I do not want to pass out at a public ceremony.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.