"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of people using public transportation in the state increased by about 2.7 million, or 4 percent, last year.
- "They can't seem to figure out how to get around on public transportation like the rest of us."
- Here, the issue is behavior not in cars but on public transportation.
- Several means of public transportation are also available within the city.
- It has to be close to my home and near public transportation because I do not drive.
- But he had the choice to take public or other transportation.
- How can I get across the state by public transportation?
- We have too few of these within easy reach by public transportation.
- There is no public transportation within or through the town.
- In the early days of public transportation, such a question would have made no sense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.