"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2003, it was decided to have the airport come under public ownership instead.
- "It is consistent with what we would have to do if there were to be public ownership."
- This is old common land that came under public ownership in 1872.
- Much of the land remains in public ownership today, though future uses have not yet been determined.
- To take the grid company back into public ownership would cost about £2 billion.
- My shares were taken into public ownership in February 2008.
- "I'm coming out for the public ownership of all utilities."
- Now the time has come for the company to move to public ownership.
- The schools in public ownership have no Christian religious education.
- By 1951 about 20% of the British economy had been taken into public ownership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.