"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A revolution in public opinion occurred during the late 1950s and early 1960s on issues of civil rights.
- Even that would need a shift in public opinion here.
- Unfortunately for him, he has yet to learn how to build public and political opinion.
- The media played a huge role in public opinion and concern for this environmental disaster.
- "Article 5 is not yet a factor in public opinion," he said.
- This has, however, not led to a major change in public opinion.
- "But we are going to see a spectacular shift in public opinion."
- Yet Labor has not been able to turn economic distress into a clear lead in public opinion.
- We listen to public opinion, and this is as it must be.
- The government made the report based on public opinions about education in Malaysia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.