"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then one day, after the public outcry, the cameras were gone.
- Following a public outcry, he was arrested in May 1995.
- After a public outcry, both companies agreed to stop those sales.
- To be sure, public outcry is only part of the story.
- They said there had so far been no public outcry.
- Following a public outcry, the company has announced to review its policy.
- This led to a public outcry, in particular from women's rights organizations.
- In Congress, the two parties have yet to really address the public outcry over the health care industry's drive to cut costs.
- But, after a public outcry she was released a few weeks later.
- Perhaps for that reason, he said, there was little public outcry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.