"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The suit was settled earlier this year, without public disclosure of the terms.
- The public disclosure of their relationship did not initially lead to contact between father and daughter.
- Other judges have said public disclosure must come earlier in some circumstances.
- The next step might have been full public disclosure, with who knows what consequences.
- "I want a public disclosure of everything he did to our mother," she told reporters.
- There is another benefit to all this public disclosure, too.
- I would think they'd do anything to avoid public disclosure of all this.
- If nothing more, many scholars and political experts think, a new standard of public disclosure has been set.
- The better answer is full public disclosure of the transaction.
- Is he willing to accept public disclosure of his condition?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.