"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every year the public demands more from its schools, he said.
- But in response to public demand they're to continue production at the same rate beyond March next year.
- You say "there is little public demand for such a bill."
- Then the public demands that the government "do something about it".
- And it will be like that all through September, by public demand.
- And the public demand for a national champion will have been met again.
- So he demands action where there is no need or public demand.
- Clearly the public demand for electronic access to government information is strong.
- Based on public demand, this system seems to be exactly what a majority of people desire.
- These new courses were offered in response to public demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.