"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that ever got out, he'd have to worry about his public image.
- "This certainly was not what his public image would lead you to expect," he said.
- The Husband is more worried about the family's public image than the family itself.
- Wouldn't do much for the old public image, would it?
- For decades he tried to control the public image of his dead brother.
- And it seems that his public image is not among them.
- Who knows what that might mean for his public image?
- If we are prepared to do so our public image will be quite different.
- But the public image of Europe is also on the line.
- Each created a different public image of himself and his party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.