"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have no right to make public comments about my private life."
- The general made no public comment about the report today.
- Over the last month the team has not made any public comments.
- They are expected to take effect after a 90-day period for public comment.
- The board's decision goes into effect after a 45-day period for public comment.
- A final vote is to be taken after 30 days for public comment.
- The rules would become final only after a period of public comment.
- The two leaders made their public comments after a private meeting that last nearly an hour.
- You will be able to see this work when it goes out to public comment.
- A 45-day public comment was opened on 26 March 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.