"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And new sources of green public finance can be created.
- I knew before the election how difficult it was going to be just to sort out the public finances.
- It is not clear what will happen to such businesses as public finance.
- By 1992 there was a huge hole in the public finances.
- Brown's been lying to us for years about the state of the public finances.
- His areas of practice included public finance, corporate law and government relations.
- In the modern world, they can quickly become a crisis of the public finances.
- In the first place, our public finance accounting systems do not give a true picture at present.
- Many countries have a long way to go to balance their public finances.
- His research has been in the areas of real estate, housing, and public finance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.