"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1914, he began to practice as a public accountant.
- He then became a certified public accountant in the state of Texas.
- By 1920 he had qualified as a public accountant and established his own practice.
- Under the new law, only two of those members may be certified public accountants.
- Well, for one, he is not a certified public accountant.
- Only 200 of 19,000 certified public accountants in the state have passed the test.
- Especially when you are, like my wife, a certified public accountant.
- Before and after the war, he worked as a certified public accountant.
- Her father was a lawyer and a certified public accountant.
- He was a public accountant for 31 years prior to joining the department.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.