"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The national average of what states pay toward public education is 50 percent.
- Many times you focus only on the problems in public education.
- But the whole issue of public education is still very much on her mind.
- The time has come to stand up for public education.
- He worked in the field of public education for the next 33 years.
- But public education seems to be playing a part, too.
- He was also concerned with the effect the war had on public education in the state.
- Yes, on one level, because I believe public education means exactly that.
- "But we do need a lot more in the way of public education."
- K-12 public education is provided through a city school system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.