"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Is it being done to somehow force public broadcasting into some kind of retreat?"
- Two things about public broadcasting bother many Americans, not just conservatives.
- "The health of public broadcasting rests on people actually being able to build a career."
- How best to pay for public broadcasting is a perplexing matter.
- The programs have become a notable feature of public broadcasting.
- There are good reasons to be concerned about the growing power of corporate money in public broadcasting.
- So once again, public broadcasting has found a way to make some money at the risk of reputation.
- In some countries, public broadcasting is run by a single organization.
- Isn't the president trying to cut the budget of public broadcasting by about 15 percent?
- Most Democrats want the government to pay for public broadcasting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.