"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was also a teacher and later a public servant.
- He left politics to become a public servant, and died in 1953.
- That this wouldn't have happened if we hadn't allowed public servants on social media in the first place.
- "Let's just say we have two different ideas of what it means to be a public servant."
- He was charged with the treatment of public servants and poor students.
- As are, of course, all the current public servants trying to hold everything together.
- But she had been a public servant in local and state office since the 1930's.
- What all these public servants have in common is this: They are local.
- He is a public servant in the best sense of the word.
- In reality they think of these public servants and their families as numbers, not people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.