"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For him, he was doing something in the public interest.
- "And we are trying to keep public interest high because of the problem."
- "I hope the House will take a more considered view of the public interest."
- "I think it does very little to support the public interest."
- Why should this area of public interest be different from anything else?
- He looks for cases that are in the public interest.
- If it is against the public interest for us to take the job, tell me why.
- The public interest is involved, not only of this city and state but the whole country.
- Information and reports considered to be of significant public interest.
- "But the fact is that we have to look at the public interest."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.